Microbe-Lift Parasite Treatment - 16 Oz.

Microbe-Lift Parasite Treatment - 16 Oz.

  • $13.00


MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT - 16 Oz.

MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT is the safest and most effective treatment for "ich" and many other protozoan-caused diseases in pond fish (e.g. the diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius, Cryptocaryon, Costia,  Chilodonella, Oodinium and Amyloodinium). MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT is also an effective treatment of fungal infections in pond fish.

When used as directed, MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT will not harm biological filtration. As with all treatments, the prompt use of MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT will help insure a complete recovery of the diseased fish.

MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT is a powerful treatment and may not be tolerated by fish that are heavily traumatized by their disease.

Observation of the diseased fish before and during treatment is required so that appropriate water changes and retreatments may be done as necessary.

Ingredients

  • Water
  • Formaldehyde (<5%)
  • Methanol (<2%)
  • Malachite Green Chloride (<0.1%).

Purpose

  • To treat the protozoan diseases of pond fish commonly called "ich." In freshwater, the disease is caused by Ichthyophithirius multifiliis, and in saltwater the disease is caused by Cryptocaryon irritants.
  • The sign of both diseases is the presence of small white cysts that appear as raised spots that resemble salt crystals on the body and fins of the diseased fish.

Contraindications

  • Do not use with any other medications or treatments.
  • Observe fishes closely during the course of the treatment and perform massive water changes as needed, if signs of severe stress (e.g. rapid respiration, "piping" at the surface) are noted.

MICROBE-LIFT PARASITE TREATMENT may be harmful to some invertebrates and may not be safe in environments where invertebrate animals are present.

Caution

  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • For skin contact, wash affected area with soap and water.
  • If swallowed rinse mouth with an alcohol-based mouth wash, followed by rinsing with water.
  • Call a physician immediately.
  • Not recommended for use with invertebrates

This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not an economic poison and is not intended for use as such.


We Also Recommend