Microbe-Lift Stress Relief 16 oz.
Microbe-Lift® Stress Relief - 16 oz.
Dechlorinator & Stress Reliever with Aloe Vera
* Detoxifies free ions of heavy metals
* Helps to reduce stress, heal wounds and bruises
* Helps to restore protective slime coat
* Will not affect the ion balance of pH
* Provides additional vitamins and immune supplements
* Heals missing scales
* Minimizes infections
MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief is not a medication and should not be used as a substitute for any recommended medication.
Aloe Vera has been proven to regenerate raw tissue, blood spots and help to replace damaged slime coats. When fish are transported and placed into new environments, stress is generally exhibited.
Also, use MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief any time fish are sick to accelerate the healing process.
Heavy metals in the pond water may be lethal to your fish. MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief helps to detoxify the free ions in zinc, copper and iron.
* Shake well before using.
* To condition water for new ponds, before, after or during water additions, or before adding new fish, amphibians, invertebrates or plants, add 1 teaspoonful (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief per 10 gallons (38 L.) of water.
* Add to transport bags at the the same dosage.
* For larger applications use the following measurements: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL.) per 60 gal. (227 L.).
* For Dechlorinization: Neutralize chloramines, heavy metals and chlorine. Add 1 oz. (5 capfuls) of MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief per 150 gallons of pond water.
* For Stress Relief: Restoration of slime coat, regeneration of fins and repairing damaged skin. Add 2 oz. of MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief per 150 gallons of pond water.
MICROBE-LIFT®/Stress Relief will dechlorinate the added water immediately before it becomes toxic to fish.
Cautions: This product is intended for use with all pond fish and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.