PondMaster® Submersible Ultraviolet Clarifier - 40 Watt
PondMaster® Submersible Ultraviolet Clarifier - 40 watt
The PondMaster® submersible Ultraviolet Clarifiers have the glowing monitor halo ring™ that immediately shows it's working. The only ultraviolet lighting that's submersible, it can also be placed outside of the pond. The black color makes it unobtrusive wherever it's used. Visible during the day and night from any angle, the soft blue halo shows it's working, but does not detract from the beauty of your pond. Designed to handle the clarifying needs of ponds up to 6,000 gallons. These lights offer great value, along with ease of use unsurpassed by any other ultraviolet sterilizer.
* 40 watt Submersible Ultraviolet Clarifier is suitable for large ponds up to 6000 gallons with pumps up to 3000GPH
* UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
* Three glowing monitor halo rings™, visible from any angle immediately shows it's working
* Complete with 9000 hour, long life 40 watt lamp and water tight quartz sleeve
* Includes transformer and 18' grounded power cord
* Black color is unobtrusive whether used in or out of the water
* The unique vortex flow design of the Ultraviolet Clarifier increases water contact time with the ultraviolet light
* The slim diameter lamp allows the water to get closer to the intense UV rays.